Water.


Today's prompt is 'Water'. Fitting, I suppose, since it has been rainy and foggy all day; definitely NOT normal for South Dakota in January.

I'm actually super happy with this shot of our downspout. I was doubtful I'd get a good picture since I was out running around all day and then when I got home the neighbors were in and out of their house loading stuff into a car and I really didn't want them wondering why I was crouched by my downspout with a camera.

Also, I found the setting on my camera that I've spent the last two days searching for. It's the little things that make me happy.

Not so happy? The fact that we're going from a high of 36 today back down to more normal January temperatures of 12 tomorrow. Which also means all of this water is going to freeze. I plan on going absolutely nowhere. 

Comments

Popular Posts