Through.

It felt so good to get out with the camera and hunt down something to photograph. I am absolutely reveling in being pain-free after more than a week of dreading every movement. I feel kind of invincible at the moment, even though I'm mired deep in the push to get all of the 2012 reporting done for work by the end of the month. It will get done, even if I have to stay up half the night to do it.

So it is fitting that today's photo prompt was 'Through'. I'm through with the pain, almost through my busiest month, maybe even kind of through the weirdness of my emotions and doubts over the past number of months. And that's a good thing. Even a major fog today couldn't dampen my spirits much. It would be nice to see the sun, but I was rather pleased with my foggy pictures.




Comments

Popular Posts